Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm addicted to FB

CNN posted 5 clues that you are addicted to FB in their web under health session. It means if you were addicted to FB, you will be crossed the line from social networking to social dysfunction.


These are the 5 clues that show you already a FB addict:

  1. You lose sleep over FB (sometimes)
  2. You spend more than an hour a day on FB (definitely)
  3. You become obsessed with old loves(not true)
  4. You ignore work in favor of FB(hardly, as I'm a flying crew, I can't access to internet when airborne)
  5. The thought of getting off FB leaves you in cold sweat (have not reach this level yet)

Research done by Erick Schonfeld shows that FB is the world largest social networking and still growing. I believe everyone is addicted, as well as me. I think the very reason why I addicted to FB is to check any comments left by my friends for my new uploaded photos/ video, new updated status and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment