Thursday, March 10, 2011

最近比較忙 比較忙 比較忙

I have been busy recently. But, today, I would like to share our creation---the online branded bag business.

You can easily find us in Facebook and also Blogspot.

This is our logo for this business.

I love bags. I wish I can own all the designer bags. That's why I set up this business to enable me to shop for my friends to cure my itch.

All items are 100% genuine and definitely cheaper than the boutiques in Singapore/ Malaysia.

If you think you need pampering, please add us!

So, if your suggested friend become our 500th friend, you will get a mystery gift F.O.C!

What are you waiting for?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

最近越來越忙,不知道在忙什麽。

不過,有一件事是想和大家分享的-- 那就是我和我們家的老黃-- 搞了一個網上買賣名牌包包!

在人氣很旺的facebook可找到我們。(請點擊)
在blogspot也能找到我們。(請點擊)

這是我為我們的網上生意設計的logo!


包包是我的興趣, 我愛包包,我想要買;但是自己又沒有那麼多錢來收藏包包。所以借此機會幫大家買包包來過過癮!所有的包包都是100%真貨,價錢絕對比星馬的專櫃店便宜。

如果你也想寵一寵自己,請記得add 我們哦!

只要你suggest的朋友是我們的第500位朋友,你將可免費獲得一份神秘禮物!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulation!!! and all the best ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ya~~~
    Went through your blogspot, quite nice & the price is good!!! *@*

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks SB and Jovin.
    Please support and enjoy shopping online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 支持!我会看看要买什么!再告诉你!

    ReplyDelete